Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MELKY CABRERA IS BEYOND CORRUPT

"Hello," says Nerdene.  "Like to talk with Mr. Manila."

"Please, call me Sal.  Attorney a Law.  How can I help...wait...Nerdene, I'm sorry.  You did like I told you, get the burner phone.  Much better, now we can talk privately.  Like this conversation never took place.  So... you were saying about Melky Cabrera...and his Website?"

"I know I'm in trouble.  It's in all in the papers.  It's on the front page."

"Okay, you told me a little about this, but let's start again from the beginning."

"Okay," says Nerdene. "My friend from High school, Carmine...Carmine Rigatoni...he calls me.  We stayed in touch, so he knows I'm a Webmaster.  I set up websites.  He wants me to set up a website called, get this, HealthyAllNaturalNoDrugsNutrition.com.  And he sends me pictures of pills bottles.  Actually I hacked into another website, and just added the name and pictures of the pills."

"Hacked in...?"

"No problem.  Everybody does it."

"Okay?  So you set up the site." says Sal.

"Yep. Check it out.  It looks real legit."

"A webmaster sets up a website.  What's the big whoop?  Unless...this has anything to do with...the Melky Website?"

"Carmine works with his Dad.  They provide towels for the San Francisco Giants.  They know all the players."

"So that's the connection with Melky Cabrera?  Oh boy." say Sal.

"But here's where it gets strange," says Nerdene. "Carmine mails me a check for $10,000.  Can you believe?  Usually it's around $1,500...not $10 Grand."

"Sounds kinda fishy."

"You're telling me.  And every month, I get a check for $3500.  So now I read about this Baseball guy says he bought pills through my website.  I was shocked. Nothing's ever been sold from my site."

"So, you got $25,000, and you're getting $3500 every month..?"

"For the last three months." says Nerdene.

"I read the same story about Cabrera.  He twice failed his drug tests, so he's been banned for 50 games.  He tried to appeal, saying he didn't know what he took was banned.  He bought them on your website.  Next he'll be saying his English is so bad, he didn't understand any of this."

"So Sal, what's going to happen to me?  Guy investigating this is looking for me.  He wants everybody involved.  What should I do?"

"This Melky Cabrera, even with the suspension, could win the National League Batting Title, can you believe?  Since we spoke, I checked this guy out.  He was the MVP of the All-Star Game, giving the National League Home field advantage in the World Series." 

"Sal.  Focus.  They're looking for me.  I'm part of this whole thing.  I set up the Website."

"He lied in court, saying he bought from your website. It didn't even exist when he took the drugs.  What was he thinking?  Guy like that needs a good lawyer, making all that money..."  

"Wait, there's more," says Nerdene.

"More?"

"It could be nothing, but these $3,500 checks, Carmine mails them to me from San Francisco, but they're from a foreign account. 'Pizza-by-the-Slice, Palermo, Sicily.'  That scares me."

"Yikes,"  says Sal.  "Nerdene, I think you need a lawyer.  If they're mailing checks to you, then they know where you live.  Not good.  Not good at all.   It's just a matter of time."

"I knew it. I'm going to jail?"

"I'll tell you, when Sicilians are involved, you usually don't make it...I'm sorry.  So...how'd you heard about me?"

"Well, my boyfriend, Gamester, got sick eating at the Sizzler.  When they took him to the Emergency, your cards were all over the reception area. 'Sal's your Pal.'   Sal.  Am I going to jail?"

"Maybe, I don't know.  Might be good idea for you to give me all the money you got from this, and I'll put it in my account, so if they find you, you'll look clean."

"Wait, give you all the money?  Wouldn't that implicate you in all this?"

"Well...no...yes?  You might be right.  Your boyfriend, does he have a lawyer.  Sizzler is a large chain, and they have a duty not to poison people.  Have him call me immediately.  We're talking maybe six figures..."

"But what about me, Sal.  If I close down the Website, they won't be sending me any $3,500 checks anymore."

"Nerdene, hold on a minute."  Sal thumbs his iPhone.  It rings.

"San Francisco FBI, Joey Ricotta. How can I help..."  (Is everybody in San Francisco Italian?)

"I got information about Melky Cabrera.  About who set up the Website.  What's that worth to you?"

"Melky Cabrera?" says Joey. " Yeah, I'd like to hear what you got on him.  That fraud.  He gets his buddy, Juan Nunez, or somebody, to set up a fake website and invent some fake drug to explain away positive tests for synthetic testosterone.  As a free-agent he'd be looking at a $50 million contract, minimum.  Such a fool.  Why didn't he just claim it was all miss handled...like Ryan Braun did?  You want drugs to stop, ban these guys for life, deport these cheating, LYING, SCUMBAG, SONS OF BIT...eh...ahh...yeah...any information, yes sir.   I'll send it along to the Commissioner.  We're looking at everybody in this case for fraud."

"Once I get her boyfriend to call me, I'll know where she lives, and you can pick her up.  Wait...can you hold on for just a second?"  He thumbs his phone again..."Nerdene, have your boyfriend call me, right away?  And destroy your phone.  Promise me, it's the only way.  Good Luck."

"Wait.  Good Luck?  I know I'm going to jail, but...Good Luck?  Sal...thought you were...my Pal?"

Thumbing...

"Ricotta, you still there?  Let me ask you, something like this.  Would there be a reward, you know.  The name of the person who set up the Website.  Wouldn't that just blow this story wide open?"
...................................

Help comes from:
NYdailynews.com/sports/baseball/mlb-welcomes-feds-melky-cabrera-probe-
foxsports.com/mlb/lists/melky-cabrera
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/baseball/mlb/08/21/melky-cabrera-juan-nunez.ap/index.html,
readabilityformulas.com,  Google/Images, yahoo.com/melky-cabrera-associate-banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment